Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Drones and Missing parts :-(

Infinity---Combined-Army-010

Almost finished my first drone tonight before I got a couple of games of Ticket to Ride in with the wife.(and finally won a game) The picture isn't the best, (to much flash). I’ll take a decent one once I’ve got the base finished.

I also hit my second set of miniatures missing parts in as many weeks. Talk about a pain in the butt. I got a box of Gaki’s missing two heads. And I still haven't heard back about replacement for the head and body parts missing from my Vector Operator. Safe to say I’m not impressed with Corvus Belli at the moment. I cant recall the last time I had parts missing from a kit. In fact i think this is the first time in 25 years. On the bright side, at least my Combined Army is coming along nicely.

2 Add Comments: