21 February 2013

Drones and Missing parts :-(

Infinity---Combined-Army-010

Almost finished my first drone tonight before I got a couple of games of Ticket to Ride in with the wife.(and finally won a game) The picture isn't the best, (to much flash). I’ll take a decent one once I’ve got the base finished.

I also hit my second set of miniatures missing parts in as many weeks. Talk about a pain in the butt. I got a box of Gaki’s missing two heads. And I still haven't heard back about replacement for the head and body parts missing from my Vector Operator. Safe to say I’m not impressed with Corvus Belli at the moment. I cant recall the last time I had parts missing from a kit. In fact i think this is the first time in 25 years. On the bright side, at least my Combined Army is coming along nicely.

2 comments:

  1. Bugger on the missing parts. I've only had one issue with missing parts and they got back to me quite quick. So hopefully you hear from them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just incase you haven't seen this, here is the actual advice on the forums for what to do about bits missing.

    http://infinitythegame.com/forum/index.php?/topic/886-bits-missing-heres-what-you-do/

    ReplyDelete