Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Will’s Mustang Flight

P51D Mustang

No gaming this weekend, but another awesome day out at Ardmore airport to watch Will go for another flight. This time it was a P51D Mustang.

P51D Mustang Ardmore AirportP51D Mustang Ardmore AirportP51D Mustang Ardmore AirportP51D Mustang Ardmore Airport

Not only did I get to see the P51 Mustang, but three Harvard's and the Spitfire also were out and about. I didn’t take to many photos as I was testing out shooting Video with my DSLR for a change. Challenging to say the least, for me, as I don’t shoot video very often. But I think I did ok, a bit of editing and I should end up with something usable. Good practice for next weekends Omaka air show that I’m heading down to.

P51D Mustang Ardmore AirportSpitfire - Ardmore AirportSpitfire-2-135

0 Add Comments: