24 March 2013

Will’s Mustang Flight

P51D Mustang

No gaming this weekend, but another awesome day out at Ardmore airport to watch Will go for another flight. This time it was a P51D Mustang.

P51D Mustang Ardmore AirportP51D Mustang Ardmore AirportP51D Mustang Ardmore AirportP51D Mustang Ardmore Airport

Not only did I get to see the P51 Mustang, but three Harvard's and the Spitfire also were out and about. I didn’t take to many photos as I was testing out shooting Video with my DSLR for a change. Challenging to say the least, for me, as I don’t shoot video very often. But I think I did ok, a bit of editing and I should end up with something usable. Good practice for next weekends Omaka air show that I’m heading down to.

P51D Mustang Ardmore AirportSpitfire - Ardmore AirportSpitfire-2-135

No comments:

Post a Comment