25 May 2013

Wild West

LoTOW_Apache_Brave2 LoTOW_Apache_Shaman

Well being crazy busy at work which seems to be the norm now, I still managed to get a few things done this week. The first was to finish off my 9 Apache Indians from Black Scorpion for this weekends game. And also been working on some cards for the Wild West characters which I started way back. I’ll use tomorrow game to test them out and see how the tracking goes with the shots used and our house rules. All going well I’ll print them off on color card and laminate them, then use a whiteboard marker to track the shots.

Legends of the Old West - Black Scorpion Apache Legends of the Old West - Black Scorpion Apache Legends of the Old West - Black Scorpion Apache Legends of the Old West - Black Scorpion Apache

Completely forgot to post up lasts weeks games, which I actually won an Infinity game, even after having my Cascuda immobilized in the first turn. Then we rolled out another mass battle of wild west. Here’s a few pics i took from my phone, the low angel actually works really well.

Legends of the Old West Legends of the Old West Legends of the Old West Legends of the Old West

No comments:

Post a Comment