25 August 2013

Yeah-Har

 Flames of WarFlames of War 

So I got in another game of Flames with Will today, he’s teaching me as I go. The old brain is starting to get the rules, ever so slowly.  Having been so busy at work and planning my holiday, I haven't had time to read rules. But the plan is once I’m back from holiday to get stuck in and get things painted and actually read some rules.

 Legends of Wild West Gaming-008

Then after that we shot out a large 4 player Wild West game, where my Cow Girls managed to hold on until the very last, but just didn't have enough luck to pull out the win in the end.

Legends of Wild West Legends of Wild West Legends of Wild West Legends of Wild West   Legends of Wild West Legends of Wild West Gaming-018 Gaming-019  Legends of Wild West Legends of Wild West

No comments:

Post a Comment