With my success of the Chimera and the airbrushing, I decided to tackle a Valkyrie. I’ve wanted one since they first got released. And thanks to January’s sale at Maelstrom, my latest distraction arrived on Thursday. I’ve started with the interior and started planning the exterior paint job.
Having had a good look around online at some WWI and WWII aircraft, I found a few images that that caught my eye. I like the different nose details and the chequers are could be a addition.
I also have some delusions of doing some freehand details, like they had on some of the lager bombers. Time will tell if my delusions come true.