23 November 2010

Sunday Gaming

Got in three games on Sunday, and ended up wining all three. Although I should have probably lost second one. I ran the first two with my Legion and the last one with my favourite “Cryx Running Bomb’s” list (Tier 4 Asphyxious). I proxied in some Warhammer 40K Tyranids for some Grotesques in the first game, along with Saeryn for something a bit different and went for a Tier 4 list as well. It was lot of fun with mostly flying stuff, has some potential, so a few more games with the list and it will run alot better. I know I messed up with deployment and my placing could have been better, but cant really complain to much since I won.  Chris’s Circle denial list is a real bugger to break, the only reason I won was his assassination run failed thanks to the Nephilim Protector, then my Angelius was just in charge range of his Warlock…game over in other words.                   

This was my Saeryn list I ran.

Saeryn Omen of Everblight
Nephilim Protector
Angelius
Serpah
Harries x2
Blighted Nyss Grotesques
Nyss Sorceress & Hellion
Spell Martyrs

Here’s a couple of snaps from the iphone as I left my camera at home on the day. The Tyranid Gargoyles worked pretty well for proxies, but hoping to get my Grotesques this week in the mail so I can start use them.

warmachine-020 warmachine-022 warmachine-029 warmachine-032

No comments:

Post a Comment