25 October 2022

Mexican Town upgrade

 Well I managed to get my Church based coated after adding some sand and pva for effect and to cover the bad printing issue.  Most of the printing issues are now resolved after much cursing. I also printed off a bell which will go in once I airbrush on some paint.

Mexican church

With a plan to purchase a new FDM printer in the near future, I had to upgrade my gaming room to accommodate, so I built another box cupboard for my current CR20, with a nice space onto for the new printer.


It came out pretty good, well for my humble very very average carpentry skills, I think its works well. Does the job well and is rock solid, having made it from18mm plywood


I'm currently looking at purchasing an Ender 5 Plus, which will enable some much larger prints and will assist with my plan of make a huge Mexican cantina ...A.K.A.... the local watering hole, where plenty of bar room brawling will take place.


No comments:

Post a Comment