20 October 2010

Malifaux

I just updated my laptop and found that Microsoft have released a newer version of Live Writer (which I use to do my posting to this blog), it seems a littler easier to use, and goes along the same sort of layout as Office 2010 does. Nothing earth shattering but note worthy.

I went a little crazy and decided to order some Malifaux models and the Rule book the other day. Found the PDF version online so just having a flip though that. From all the reports I’ve read it should be fun.. now I just have to wait for it them arrive. I ended up getting two box start kits since I don’t actually know anyone who plays Malifaux, so at least me and the lads can have some games straight away.

Lilith-1440x900Perdita-Ortega-1240x1024

Here a great little youtube video I found, that got me inspired to jump in and start playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment