20 August 2012

Dust in my eye’s

imageimage

After a good week of modelling last week, this weekend was a weekend off gaming, and spending time with the family, so a complete zero gaming or painting weekend. So I’m looking forward to some painting tonight and maybe even a few toys turning up when I get home.

Yep, more new toys and another game… I’m addicted I know. So I’ve been looking at Dust for a while now, but just wasn’t convinced.

So with Dust Tactics now making an impact all over the place, including the D6G podcast that I listen to. I’ve known about it for some time, but I put it in the wait and see basket. Now that people have been playing it awhile and there is more stuff out, I took another look after Will went and got the rule book and ordered the box set. The hum-ho troops just weren’t doing it for me, the Zombies and Apes, for sure got my interest, then there were the walkers … yep got my interest for sure… then came the SSU Attack Helicopter. So of course I buckled and ordered the rules and a few models to get me started.

So now on to some painting of those Seed Soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment