Board Games

  I picked up a copy of the board game Carcassone yesterday, after a bit of research into what games make good intro's for new players. Im attempting to get my wife into playings a few games, in the hope ill be able to get her playing some of the larger more complated games which I enjoy. At $50 it wasn't expensive for a board game and pretty straight forward to learn, having never played it myself. 
Three games later, I get a complete ass whipping by my wife. After which she's onto the  Internet looking at the expansions already. So safety say that's the first step in the right direction.

Comments

  1. That's one I usually like to use to introduce people to boardgames. I find Ticket to Ride is a nice intro game as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality. I was thinking of getting carcassone for the same reason. My Mrs isnt much of a gamer. Might order it now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts