12 December 2012

Samurai Army

So after a little bit of internet searching and reading, I’ve finally decided on a colour scheme for my Samurai army. I found a very cool web site with lots of the heraldry on it.  http://forums.samurai-archives.com/ . Based on my army list I worked out, Date Masamune fit’s into the time frame of 1591, So my list will be somewhat historical (I say that in the lightest sense as my colour scheme will most likely evolve into something different)

Date Masamune

So now the task of mass painting will begin… with my Egyptians still to finish as well.

Date Masamune

Date Masamune

2 comments:

  1. That's sounds cool. I do like to see a colorful army on the tabletop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a good scheme Rob - dont mess with it too much. Ill have to work out exactly what scheme ill be doing for mine. Between us once they are all done we should have some very pretty games. Now if only FOG Version 2 would actually release on Android or as a Book!!!

    ReplyDelete