12 August 2018

Battletech Tokens

Now that we are getting back into Battletech Alpha Strike in a big way, I decided I didn't like all the dice on the table following the Mechs around to keep track of the movement. Then I also wanted something to help keep track of the other options and effects. So I made up some home brew tokens with a little help from images acquired from the net as inspiration, I came with with this set. Haven't got to play a game using them yet. But it should make it much easier to track things and will look way better in the table.


The blank ones at the bottom are from random effects and scenario objectives etc. I've printed the sheet out and laminated it, then cut them all out. This way you can use a dry easier pen to write on them. Time will tell how useful they will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment