13 January 2021

New Year and new games

 So a new year and a new game of course. Now I finally in my new house and have all my toys back from storage, life is turning back to normal, well the new normal of course with good old Covid19. 

Painting and gaming now back on the table. This time its Star Wars Legion, which alot of the guys have gotten into at the club. In fact we had the whole club playing on Saturday. Here's a few shots of some the tables.





I started with the second starter box as I love the Droids. Also good to start painting again with something that isn't to difficult. Been a long while since I painted anything.

So on Saturday I played my first game against Bryan (second game ever for me and Bryans first game). We bumbled our way through it with help from some of the other guys. Was alot of fun and really close, we pretty much destroyed each other and then called it as a draw.





Second game I matched up against Joel, who want to test out Tank vs Tank battle with his Clone Troopers vs my Droids.




End result was 7 / 3 to the Clones, and both tanks finally destroyed by small arms fire. Awesome game and so close it came down the the last turn of the last round.

Roll on 2021 

No comments:

Post a Comment