18 June 2021

Big stompy things

 Almost a month since my last post.. crazy how time fly's'.  Last weekend at the South Auckland Club we had a huge game of Lord of the Rings. Thanks to the guys having supplying the armies. We ended up with 3 plyers each side. 

Glen, Steven and Jason playing the good side and Bryan, Kaven and myself on the evil side.

Since i dont have any models for this game I got to use Glens finely crafted beast of trampling with a horde of Orc's. (Rhino type things which I cant recall what they were called)  Squashed Dwarfs everywhere, as I rolled really really well) It was alot of fun even if I did get wiped out to right down to the last orc. A really fun game, which I defiantly don't need to get into as I have way to many games already.  (Never say Never ) The good side prevailed in a blood bath of mayhem. Great day of gaming.




















No comments:

Post a Comment