23 April 2024

Diorama : Friction Garage

 Once I started on Amanda Pistons and watching a few videos online I got enthusiastic and thought I try out a full-on diorama and get away from painting war gaming minis for a bit. The plan which has morphed a few times as I build it. Basic idea was to have a cyberpunk style garage.  First up was some oil barrels. Again upscaled off some models from 3D Printable Oil Drums by Marián Corvis Kronauer (myminifactory.com) 

Oil Drums - https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-oil-drums-326344

Second, I found some concreate mix from Ak Interactive in the local store, so gave that a go, following along with their YouTube video which gave me the idea for the floor stripes. Still got alot to tidy up on it after trying out a few different things. it's actually really good product and easy to use.





No comments:

Post a Comment