02 May 2024

Masina Island Rogue: WIP

Trying to work on my airbrush skills and improve my control I've been running into some paint flow issues and getting varied results and problems. Having a much greater success now I've got my mixing in of thinner a lot better, I thought I'd try out the Flow Improver that just got released by AK. (or at least just landed in my local hobby store)

So far after the base skin tones put down on this model, I'm in the I have no idea if it helped or not camp at the moment. I had less issues this time and maybe I just picked them up sooner and my practice is starting to pay off. I think more time on the brush will be needed before I can come to any conclusions. But at this early stage it hasn’t hurt using the Flow Improver.

The model is from "The Dragon Tappers Lodge" 

3D Printable Masina Island Rogue - Presupported by The Dragon Trappers Lodge (myminifactory.com)


Also just done some youtubing on the Flow Improver options and how others use it, so have some more experiments to try out using less thinner and more flow improver.

No comments:

Post a Comment