10 May 2024

Masina : Progress and Base

So my fantastic wife got me an awesome birthday present the other day. The Figures FAQ from AK, so that gave me the idea for the base for Masina, the book as some awesome images and ideas in it not to mention all the notes and tips, I can foresee it getting well used and worn. With my limited skills, I thought I'd make one in Thinkercad online and print it. I'm going to try out painting a background for her. So just kicked off the print job which will take 8 hrs, all going well I'll have a base come morning.

FIGURES F.A.Q. – FIGURE PAINTING TECHNIQUES – THE COMPLETE GUIDE FOR FIGURE SCALE MODELERS.png

Got a bit more done on her, added a satin varnish coat to her help protect and assist cleaning up my mistakes that are bound to happen when I get into the detail work other belt and jewellery Aso trying out using the pencils from AK for around the eyes and face paint.







No comments:

Post a Comment