07 March 2021

Death in the Dark Continent

 So after 20 minutes of searching boxes I finally found my Congo models, which of course are perfect for Zulu Wars and Death in the Dark continent. (Had forgotten I had them) The models from my Jungle tribe work in perfectly to make a Chief base with the Witch Doctor and then the different style warriors are perfect for using as Elite warriors in Death in the Dark Continent.

so straight out of the gates I have

1x Base       Chief , Witch Doctor and Warrior
6x Bases      Elite Warriors
2x Bases      Skirmishers    

All I need to do now is adjust my basing scheme back to green for the new Warlord models I've already started on and I have the makings of a nice little army.

Spent half the day painting and printing more bases. managed to almost finish off the first box of married Zulu warriors. Just got the base grassing to do and a few bases to paint green.





No comments:

Post a Comment