05 April 2021

How time disappears when your having fun.

 Well the last four weeks just disappeared is a blaze of fabulous weather so alot of outside work got done, but I've still managed to complete another box of Zulu warriors and have now started on my third and final box along with starting on my next AT-ST for Legion. 

With the long Easter weekend I've made good progress painting the final boundary fence and also more Zulu's warriors along with building the second AT-ST.

The acquiring my two extra AT-ST's was a saga indeed, with Milsims (where I bought them from online) sending it to the wrong address. How the hell they sent it to #3 instead of #22 I'll never know. Took me pretty much 3 weeks of harassing them to get the info. And thankfully the people in #3 still had the package and had been trying to work out where it was meant to go. End result is I have my AT-ST's and I'll never buy from Milsims again. 

I completely forgot about the photos from last club day, which we had a bunch of Star Wars legions games going on.



Kevin has been spending up large on this impressive platform.













No comments:

Post a Comment