16 October 2021

Completion in site

 A very busy week at work and not much energy to do too much in the evenings, so I haven't done much over the last week or so. Today however  I made up a bracket for the 120mm fan and mounted into the cabinet today. Using the supplied bolts that came with the fan along with some rubber washers to reduce the vibration transfer from the fan to the cabinet. Then just used some tape to seal up 2mm gap created by the washers.



The cabinet is working really well, and hopefully my second voltage controller will turn up in a few weeks, after the first one was busted, in the mean time I can just run the fan at full speed.

The voltage controller will be the final bit to go into the cabinet, and now I'm working on the window attachment to hold the exhaust exit tube and secure the window shut.

My Escher Gang for Necromunda is coming along nicely (all to slowly)  and I even found my old 40K buildings. I've still got another 10 or so models for the Escher gang to paint, along with a bunch of cyberpunk models to make up another gang.

Escher Gang - Necromunda

I'm really looking forward to getting out of lockdown and playing some games.




No comments:

Post a Comment