04 March 2013

Resistance is futile

ijnyamato_g4e

 

Yes, I know I’m weak when it comes to new toys. After the game of Wings of Glory on the weekend I’ve found some very cool scenarios and add-on's. So I found a few more planes online at good prices and just couldn’t resist once I found the Yamato Battleship template. I had 6 bombers in my Axis lot of planes and only 3 fighters, so I’ve gone and got a few Zeros to balance things out and to defend the Yamato from the Allied. 

I’ve already got my eye on a couple of bombers for the Allied since I don’t actually have any for them yet.

I’m already hanging out for the weekend for some more gaming and it’s only Monday.

(found the Yamato at http://www.wingsofwar.org/)

1 comment:

  1. Ohh.. did you get a Beaufighter and/or Me 110?

    ReplyDelete