13 April 2020

Snakemen

I spent all of 3 minutes searching the web for snake pictures and got inspired to start on my snakemen from Reaper Bones. Sticking to the naming theme I went for a typical python pattern for the Python Guard and decided on a coral snake pattern for the High Priest of Hissta

I got the first base coat down and and a few highlights in. (Photos are off my mobile, so not great). Now I just hope my order from Reaper will eventually get here. (who knows with the current state of the world how long it will take) I decided to buy some more of the same models and make up a couple full units. I'll end up with a unit of Python Guard and a unit of Viper Guard along with the Priestess. They are  little on the expensive side, but we need to support everyone we can in these crazy times.


No comments:

Post a Comment