27 April 2020

Blast from the Past


So not much painting or gaming getting done in the last few days. I did start another game of BattleTech with Mark using the Steam Table top simulator but only got a few turns into that. I have however been on a Blast from the Past ride. First up was my very very old T-Shirt from the Cyber Cafe days and doing all nighters after work playing the classic "Marthon" first person shooter. Busted out the T-Shirt for some serious gardening on the new section. Took down about 200 Privet trees today which need to go, they grow like damn weeds her in NZ. (the joys of owning an ache section with native bush)  


 I have also been looking a turntables and stereo systems for the last few/six months, and with my birthday coming up I thought it was time to take the plunge and get myself a turntable. So dropped a bit of cash on a new Yamaha turntable. All going well I should get it in a few days with NZ moving to level 3 of lockdown tomorrow,. Which means more people can start to go back to work. hopefully this sexy beast will be busting out some serious Pink Floyd in a week or so,


No comments:

Post a Comment