11 April 2020

Old school skeletons

So today would have been the usual South Auckland War games club day, but with the COVID19 lock down in effect its not a happening thing. So I rummaged through my bits box and lose ends to discover I had enough parts of old models to make bits up a few skeletons. Ended up finding 12 in all, not sure where I picked them up from but they are perfect for my undead army. I also managed to find my original skeletons from eons ago, along with a undead dragon and mage. This means I can easily form up an undead list for WoE. I'll just need to do some repainting to bring them all together as its a bit of mismatch.




Also found the Snakemen list online which got me very excited as my Reaper Bones kick starter has 6 great models in it, and if I use my ITO clan from Bushido I'm very close to a 500 point list for Snakemen. 
Now I just need to decide on a painting theme for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment