29 May 2020

Anubis

After my Jade Falcon defeat last weekend, I've decided to let lose my Nova Cats tomorrow as we get into the Civil War period of Battletech. I finally get to use my Anubis that I've had for about a year.
Small and fast, should be a bit of fun to play.

Will be very interesting to see how it plays out, I'm also using my Battle Cobra for only the second time as well, so the extra special equipment will add a bit more flavor for the game. My full list includes my favorite Phoenix Hawk.


With my birthday present of a turntable earlier in the month, I've been slowly building up a collection of vinyl. Currently listing to my latest vinyl addition: Living Colour: Vivid ,  that turned up this week.
Best concert I've ever been to....a very long time ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment