12 May 2020

Van Halen 5051


Just finished listening to Van Halen 5051 album off my new turntable, managed to pick it up cheap online. Had forgotten how good album's can sound... I can see my record collection growing in the coming months.


No gaming or painting for a couple of weeks now. With our new house build taking off and birthday duties along with mother days time just ticks by.

The great thing is the house foundations were poured today, so we should find out an completion date by the end of the week. Renting is a bit painful on the wallet and has been extended thanks to COVID19 by a good 6-8 weeks, but at least I'm still working.

My Snake men finally turned up.. half of them anyway, still waiting on the order form the US, but at least I've started putting the one I have together. A mission for the next few days to try and get them all assembled.


No comments:

Post a Comment