23 May 2020

Rolling Dice ....Finally

Yep, finally I get to roll some dice in our first tabletop game in over 2 months, now that the 
COVID19 lock down has been lessened up.

 Mark, Ian and myself got to play a game of Battletech Alpha strike. Mark chose to be the umpire/rules man as its been awhile since we last played. I rolled out my Jade Falcon vs Mark's new Clan Wolf marshaled by Ian. We just grabbed 10 mechs each randomly and throw them down.

\
Mark had made up a great table of a beach side city.

I got a bit gung-ho and my lights got blasted quickly.

We danced around the building both trying to out gun each other

The crossfire in the middle of the table got really heavy


It ended in a close up slog fest with my guys taking heavy casualties. 


So it ended in a good win to Ian.
And a great day to actually roll dice and have human interaction beyond family.
I'm already looking forward to next weekends games

No comments:

Post a Comment