12 April 2021

South Auckland Club Day

 So for the third month in a row the club rolled out several games of Legion and a few Saga games got played as well. Cant recall the last time we spent this much time on one game. 

Glen had invested in some very cool MDF terrain which looks awesome thanks to his paint job. IT will work for quite a few games.


I had to make a little bit of adjustment to the layout of the table so that in Kevin and my game we had room to move our large vechiles.

A few shots of the other games in progress.




I only snapped a few, as i was too busy getting the crap beaten out of me.
But I did play a new faction with not one but two AT-ST walkers ... alot of fun.


Some of the guys got into a few games of Saga, which I think was there was more talking about the rules than actual playing ... I'm sure a few games got finished ...I think ... maybe..



 Looking forward to some more Legion next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment