23 April 2021

Scotch and a Spray booth.

 An odd mix, Scotch and a Spay booth ... sounds dangerous if I think about it. :-) 

Since my last bottle seemed to evaporate all by itself, I needed ...yes NEEDED something for the long weekend. A little sweet warmth and easy drinking, very nice drop and a good price.


 

Started doing the first coat on some terrain this evening, and very quickly realized I really need a spray booth especially with winter comping on and my new hobby room defiantly deserves it.


 

I remembered I had an old extractor fan from my computer rack that I don't use, that, along with the plywood I picked out of the neighbors rubbish skip, I should be able to make up a nice solid unit with the fans. I'll be able to make up a window mount for the tube out the window to hold it in place. Lots to think about and plan, electric wiring, air flow, storage when not in use, lighting, dimensions. 


So the planning begins.





No comments:

Post a Comment