Well first up I purchased myself a new set of dice, after the horrific performance of my current set, I just needed a change. Now of course a few days later, I find a bag of dice under my painting table.. typical… LOL… you can never have to many dice.
The first two projects I finished last week were completing my Tank Killer Company and Heavy Assault Company for my Russian FOW army. So ten new tanks to add to the massive force I have managed to acquire. (Soooo many infantry to go.) I’ve now finished cutting down all the bases of Russian Infantry that I got given, and glued them all onto the correct size bases. Along with plastering up the edges of some 80 bases I still have about another 40 to go. Then onto the task of painting and re-grassing the bases.
There is also the SSU Steel Guard for Dust Warfare. All base coated, toned and ready for some inking and detail work.
Spent a bit of time working on some terrain for Ronin and Bushido today. We could also use the terrain for Malifaux as well I guess, for something a little different for the likes of Mark’s Ten Thunders gang. With what little energy I had I managed to get alot done. Finished the Japanese garden idea I’ve had for a very long time. I’m well underway with the crops and a couple of other tiles. I’m basing them up on some 1x1 foot cork tiles, each with a feature on them. The idea is we can then easily move them around and change the setup. I’m looking at doing a couple tiles of crops, some rice paddy’s, fish pond, garden and a temple or shrine. Add to that some building that I’ll get very soon and we should have quite a good little setup for some Japanese based games.
|WIP: Japanese style garden|