08 April 2013

Modeling Skills

Tamiya-Focke-Wulf-FW190-002

My progress on my Tamiya FW190 model has been zooming along, to the detriment of all those unpainted figures I have. My modeling skills are what I expected.. rusty as. It’s been fun working on a pure model kit that wont see any gaming table… well maybe as a prop/scenery. It’s to fragile for any serious gaming. Now I just have lot’s of decals to go.

Tamiya-Focke-Wulf-FW190-003Tamiya-Focke-Wulf-FW190-004

A blunder with touching the canopy when I had a dot of wet glue on my finger tip fogged the clear plastic. A real bugger, certainly an experience I wont repeat in any hurry.

Tamiya-Focke-Wulf-FW190-005Tamiya-Focke-Wulf-FW190-006

I’ve enjoyed making it that much, I've already bought a P-38 Lightning and have it on the shelf for my next project.

1 comment: