22 August 2021

Fail!

 Well last night the print failed, or more accurately the printer failed. For some reason it stalled during the print. Nothing in the logs, so not sure what happened, hopefully its not an issue with the STL file. The one good thing is that I can tell using what was printed it is a little to small for my face. So second attempt I've upscaled by 115%.... 23 hr print, fingers crossed this one works.


Also managed to find the tracking site from my resin printer and its in Auckland .. whaoo.. hopefully I'll get it this week. It will be a good distraction for me while we are in full lockdown.

I'm already planning to make a LOTR army, entirely from printed mini's. Well that's the plan anyway, now that I finally caved in and got the rule books. Which I must say are very nice hardback volumes.

Lord of the Rings: SBG



No comments:

Post a Comment