24 August 2021

Photon Mono X

 My new resin printer turned up today :-)

Anycubic Photon Mono X along with the Wash and Cure station in there new place of residence. So spent the evening setting them and reading instructions  along with watching a few videos. Currently trying out the default test print with the resin I got as part of the deal.

Anycubic Photon Mono X

A big learning curve ahead of me, as its very different from FDM printing. I'm already thinking of rearranging my room to have them near the window for better ventilation.

Packaging was really well done, no damage at all, even with one large puncher hole in one of the boxes from shipping. Setup seemed simple enough, so will find out in an hour or so if my first print works out.

The washing station, I was a little surprised on the 8.5L it can hold. Not that I'll be printing much that will fill it that high. But I'll need to order in some bulk IPA I think, once I get the hang of printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment