20 August 2014

Parliamentary Pike and Shotte

Another hit of plastic crack turned up today at the door, my last two boxes of Cavalry for Pike and Shotte, so I’ll be able to field my 1000 point army at the next club meeting. In the mean time I've been slowly chipping away at the mass painting.
Pike and Shotte - Parliamentary Pike and Shotte - Parliamentary


Pike and Shotte - Parliamentary



Pike and Shotte - Parliamentary

I decide to use the dead and wounded models on bases and add numbers for the number of causality's, so I only need one on the table per unit. It should look good and be more workable than having lots of dead models behind the units. Also saves getting more dead guys.








So my list works out like below. Not sure about the number of Generals, need to recheck the rules but that wont change the list to much either way.
Pike and Shotte - Parliamentary

No comments:

Post a Comment