07 September 2021

Magnetzing

 Some of the guys I know have been magnetizing their models on the bases for awhile now. I’d never found an easy way to find large bits of tin or similar metal for my transport’s boxes at a reasonable cost…. Until now. Having just moved into a new subdivision, there have been a bunch or large for sale house signs around that have been dumped into rubbish skips. Turns out they are awesome for using as large base plates in my plastic storage containers.  So I picked up some cheap magnets rounds that are nice and thin and come with a stick on adhesive.

So I’ve just been through and magnetize all my Zulu’s and also ¾ of my ACW Union army. Since we are in lockdown I’ve run out of magnets, so I’ll have to wait a few more weeks until we are released from our home detention.

 

ACW Union Army



Works a treat and will make transporting them to the club so much easier.




No comments:

Post a Comment