06 September 2021

Necromunda ... Old School.

 Yep, that’s right , the old school version of Necromunda has made a return to my shelves, after I found a copy online along with the source book. I just couldn’t go past it. Both books have now turned up and are in very good nick considering their age, so I'll be digging though all my old models to find if I have any left and then printing off extras that I'll probably need. 

 

No guess if what I'll be going for first ... House Escher of course.

 

I've been busy testing and learning how to use my new Resin Printer, currently using this nice Cyber punck sniper as my test model.


On the LotR, I moved back to my FDM printer to do the Gorogoth, as the actual size was way bigger than I expected, and at the full size, printing in resin just didn’t make sense, plus I still need to learn heaps more before tackling large prints in resin.

I have got alot further with the setting and setup, so I'm getting half decent prints now in resin and I've got my process of cleaning and curing down. So much to learn, but its a good kinda of learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment